Monday, May 8, 2017

200 Word RPG Challenge

I'm well overdue a proper update, but I wanted to put something up to acknowledge my surprise and delight at being one of the winners of the 2017 200 Word RPG Challenge for my game Route Clearance.

I was stoked to make it to the finals, and even more pleased to be one of winners, especially given the fantastic quality of the entries this year. Congratulations to everyone who entered, and all the others finalists and winners.

A huge thanks to David Schirduan and Marshall Miller for organsing the Challenge, and to all the Judges for their hard work.

I want to say a special thanks to Dale from Imaginary Empire Games for all his support, encouragement and feedback on the draft of the game.

I'm going to do a couple more posts in the future about the origins of the game, but in the mean time feel free to get in touch via Google+ or Twitter if you would like to chat.

I'm also working on an expanded version for the future, so keep an eye out for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment